Paws, Claws, Feathers and Fins is located on Route 5, between Wampsville and Oneida (right around the corner from Walmart). We not only offer a variety of pet supplies from holistic pet food to pet apparel, we also offer the following services:
**Contact Us for more information**
- Canine Good Citizen Training
Classes to start April 1 from 8-9pm
A series of 5 classes for dogs over 12 months of age.
Designed to recognize dogs who have good manners at home and in the community.
All dogs (both purebred and mixed breeds) who pass the 10 step CGC test may receive a certificate from the American Kennel Club.
Form more information go to firstname.lastname@example.org call Jeanne Dunn at 697-9828
- Puppy Obedience Classes
- 5 week course $125 plus tax
- Indoors at Paws Claws Feathers & Fins
- Classes start April 1st from 7-8pm
- This class is for puppies 4-12 months old
- Class size is limited so call today or stop in the store to sign up
- A 50 dollar deposit is required at time of registration.
- Cash or check is accepted.
- Balance is due on the first night of class.
- Nutrena Horse Feeds
- Stop in and place your order.
- We deliver our feeds on Fridays at no charge.
- There is a 10 bag minimum for free delivery and delivery is within a 25 mile radius.
- Triumph Pet Food and Treats Triumph has been a natural premium dog and cat food for over sixty years. This food is made in the USA and is a super value for a high quality pet food.
- Purchase a 15# bag of dog food and get a 3.5# bag ($8.29 value) for free.
- Or purchase a 7# bag of cat food and get a 20# bag (12.99 valuse) for free
- Dog Birthday Cake Mix Kits - by Poochie's choice
For Flea & Tick Season
Our Pet Supplies include:
- Holistic Dog and Cat Food
- Small Animal Supplies
- Bird, Reptile and Fish Supplies
- Pet Apparel
- Collars, Harnesses and Leashes
- Car Booster Seats for your Dog
- Baked Goods for your Dog
- Grooming Supplies
- Horse and Other Farm Animal Feed
- Bedding for Large and Small Animals
Come and visit and let our knowledgeable staff help you with all your pet's needs.
For more information about caring for your pets,
go to Caring For Your Pet, conversations with Will Draper, DVM.